Projekat ID: 103
Objavljen: 2019-04-19 13:15:16
We are currently looking for a IT Project Manager to our newly established Project Management Office (PMO). As an IT Project Manager you will manage multiple programs & projects end-to-end using an established project management framework.
You will play a vital role within Group IT function. The projects you lead will vary in terms of budget, complexity and size depending on the scope of the project and technology being implemented.
Your responsibilities stretches from all aspects of the projects, including: planning, scope, scheduling, reporting, stakeholders, resource management,
communication, risk management, dependencies, time, quality and budget.
As an Project Manager you will report to the PMO and you will work on a group level supporting the entire Crayon Group and it’s subsidiaries. This means that project you lead will affect employees in up to 22 countries.
• Minimum 5 years of proven expertise leading complex projects
• Project Management Methodologies e.g. PRINCEZ, PM/PMBOOK, Six Sigma etc.
• Strong domain knowledge within IT
• MS Project / Project Online
• PMP Certification or equivalent
• Bachelor or Master Degree within IT, Finance, Project Management
In order to fit comfortably in the role as an IT Project Manager we believe that you are driven and structured individual with a background in IT or finance. You have excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills as well as a strong interest within IT and technology. You have extensive experience from leading and executing complex projects in a fast paced international environment.
It’s meriting if you have experience from operational work within development, application or architecture since the role includes close cooperation with
professionals within these areas.
Crayon is a fast growing global company in a complex industry. This provides challenges for our PMO & Project Managers as we need to handle an increasing amount of incoming project requests while still maintaining a high quality output and delivering projects according to plan & budget.
Examples of project that you could be responsible for:
• Implementation and Deployment of CRM tool/Ticketing tool
• Requirement analysis and business evaluation of an HR system
• Roll out of security solutions
• Deployment of payment solutions and B2B integrations