This is a full time job with a 5 year contract for the #1 largest Cloud company in the world!
Support in deployment and configuration of applications utilizing at least one of Azure, AWS or GCP cloud platform and all associated services. Troubleshooting cloud environments, providing guidance and recommendations to increase efficiency and reduce incidence. Be part of DevOps team with more focus on cloud based Ops and system engineering.
- Experience with al least one of Azure, AWS or GCP cloud computing services.
- Experience working in a containerized environment.
- Strong Linux skills. Experience in the configuration, management, and troubleshooting of common web servers.
- Experience in the configuration, management, and troubleshooting of database systems
- Experience working in an Agile, fast paced, DevOps environment.
- A working understanding of Load balancers and Load balancing methodology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate technical issues to nontechnical and technical audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering related field desired (or equivalent work experience) and previous experience.
- Working knowledge of Backup and Recovery methodology and implementations.
- English language.
- Automation experience with at least one configuration management system.
- Proficient in leveraging CI and CD tools to automate testing and deployment.
- Configuration, management, and troubleshooting of Varnish, Squid, Memcached, Redis and other similar technologies.
- Experience in the configuration, management, and troubleshooting of Hadoop, Hive, Spark and other parts of the Hadoop Ecosystem.
Good luck your Software-Nation team!